Women's Fastskin Pure Intent Open back Kneeskin - Phoenix Red
PERFORMANCE ELITE FEMME
LZR Pure Intent & LZR Pure Valor
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
Women’s Tech Suits:
* Complete steps 1 through 6.
8. Once you’ve got it past your hips, slide the suit up over your chest.
9. Slip one arm at a time into the armholes, smoothing out any bunches or wrinkles carefully one last time. You may need help at this point.
10. Make sure the seams are where they’re supposed to be, and that the suit is properly adjusted, then turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are inside.
11. Turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are on the inside.
First triple fabric suit construction:
- Surface area texture eliminates drag in the highest drag areas butt, small of back, sides under rib cage. Eliminating drag helps the swimmer keep their streamline tight and move faster through the water.
- Targeted compression in the core and the legs helps the swimmer lift and ride higher in the water. When the swimmer tapers for a big meet, they feel rested and light. This combined with the added compression gives them the feeling of riding high and not fighting the water. It also helps immensely when they start to get tired.
- Targeted flexibility can enhance technique throughout the race. Higher flexibility in the hips will allow for more freedom in the kick, better rotation, and on flip turns.
The dual layering fabric on the back of legs boost compression with targeted muscle placement in the most critical areas for kicking. The added compression helps to «lift» in the water, this allows the swimmer to ride higher with the lifted feeling throughout the race. The added compression helps negate the effect of the end of the race. Although we can’t provide actual buoyancy, we can give the swimmer PERCEIVED buoyancy.
The ergonomic seam construction working with the dual layering to create the lift in the water. This way the swimmer’s core is more engaged, creating a more powerful drive, leading to a more powerful and efficient kick.
The added high-power elastic base in the straps will make it easier to get the straps on. The straps will ALWAYS sit in between the shoulder blades for full range of motion.
|Composition||73% NYLON, 27% LYCRA SPANDEX|