By securing the wrist, elbow and shoulder in an optimal position, the Finis forearm fulcrums enhance the young swimmer's stroke efficiency while focusing on developing technique rather than building strength. The process of placing the hand through the two sections of the Finis forearm fulcrum creates an ideal elbow/wrist angle during the ‘catch’ phase of stroke initiation.
- Promotes an early vertical forearm position
- Maintains a strong, uninterrupted pull
- Teaches a high elbow position
- Open, figure-eight design
- Designed for stroke refinement and technique focus