Speedo Men's sizing chart
LZR Racer X
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
A - Height: To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot
B - Chest: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
E - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.