MEN'S CARBON FLEX VX JAMMER
Arena Men's Powerskin sizing chart
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
The fit of a swimsuit should be based upon your individual needs and preferences. This size guide refers to competition suits, which are designed to fit the body tightly, in order to provide superior muscle compression. These suits are designed to be worn for short lengths of time, and therefore if you wish to train in one, for your comfort we recommend purchasing a larger size
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Race as never before in Arena Powerskin Carbon-Flex VX jammer for men. The athlete-tested VX design and carbon cage fabric combine in a powerful racing suit for swimmers of long and short distances. The V-flex system of bonded seams along quads and hamstrings produces greater range of motion for better starts, turns and kicks. The new X construction gathers seams at the back below the waistline for a better feeling suit, keeping legs high and body position optimal. The high-tech fabric incorporates carbon fibres that compress muscles when needed increasing control and reducing drag.
- FINA approuved
- Men’s tech suit for racing that streamlines from waist to knee and is designed for maximum flexibility.
- Made of innovative lightweight carbon cage fabric that intensely compresses over-extended muscles.
- V-flex taping and bonded seam structure delivers increased flexibility for more powerful dives and kicks.
- All seams join in an X shape below the waistline for a comfortable fit and improved body position.