Men's Fastskin Pure Valor Jammer - Black
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
New & improved leg and waistband finishes: Reduces water ingress.
Compressive inner leg seam designed for greater muscle support.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight material with classic LZR construction for a lighter feeling suit.
FLEXIBLE: Moderate compression with improved finishes for greater range of movement.
FAST: Flat bonded seams and improved finishes for greater hydrodynamics.
*Presale suits will ship upon their reception at the end of March. Any items ordered with this suit will be shipped together.
FIT GUIDE: See what's the best fit for you and how to put on your racing suit
|Composition||65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA SPANDEX|