Toddler girl's Tankini swimsuit
The Swimmi has proven to be a runaway success on beaches everywhere, and we've had tons of requests for coordinating tops. The Tankini will provide a little more protection from the sun, and complete your little one's poolside outfit in style.
Swim separates make life easier - change your baby's Swimmi without removing a whole suit. You'll be back in the water in no time!
Special features of the Tankini:
- Fabric has a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 50 - which is excellent! Specially woven fabric offers natural protection - no chemicals.
- Swimsuit-quality fabric for softness and durability, and to prevent fading in chlorinated pools.
- Fabric specially milled for us in Canada, in keeping with our commitment to local and sustainable manufacturing.
- Halter clip can be hooked on one of three loops on neck tie for greater adjustability.
- Expect the length to fit longer at the beginning of the size range, and shorter towards the end.
- Each colour coordinates with several Swimmi prints, so you can mix and match as you please!
The Tankini is made with careful attention to detail in our own wonderful factory in the Montreal area, so that we are assured of good quality and fair labour practices. The majority of the fabrics and components we use are sourced in North America, and all are guaranteed lead, phthalate and BPA free.
|Activity||Learning to Swim|
|Swimmer Profile||Novice, Recreational|