Vapor pro open back kneeskin
Vapor Pro Open Back Kneeskin - Women's Swimwear Sizing:
|Size||Chest (IN)||Waist (IN)||Hips (IN)||Chest (CM)||Waist (CM)||Hips (CM)|
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
Women’s Tech Suits:
* Complete steps 1 through 6.
8. Once you’ve got it past your hips, slide the suit up over your chest.
9. Slip one arm at a time into the armholes, smoothing out any bunches or wrinkles carefully one last time. You may need help at this point.
10. Make sure the seams are where they’re supposed to be, and that the suit is properly adjusted, then turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are inside.
11. Turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are on the inside.
A - Height: To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot
B - Chest: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
E - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
The Vapor Pro is constructed from a light, durable fabric to provide an optimal balance between flexibility and compression. Vapor Pro features unique double paneling on the back of the legs to increase compression and provide lift in the water. The seam pattern provides a versatile fit, reduces drag and ensures comfort. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
Light, durable fabric provides flexibility and compression
A hydrophobic coating is applied and creates that cool water-beading effect we all love
Classic seam structure and durable features provide a universal fit
Provides compression without limiting range of motion
ENABLES MUSCLE EFFICIENCY
Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract
Silicone edges create a comfortable grip on legs and waist
WELDED SEAM TECHNOLOGY
Bonded seams reduce drag and friction throughout the suit
SELECT DUAL PANELING
Dual paneling on the back of legs provides optimal lift and better body position in the water
DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA
|Composition||80% polyamide and 20% elastane|