PERFORMANCE ELITE FEMME
LZR Pure Intent & LZR Pure Valor
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
Women’s Tech Suits:
* Complete steps 1 through 6.
8. Once you’ve got it past your hips, slide the suit up over your chest.
9. Slip one arm at a time into the armholes, smoothing out any bunches or wrinkles carefully one last time. You may need help at this point.
10. Make sure the seams are where they’re supposed to be, and that the suit is properly adjusted, then turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are inside.
11. Turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are on the inside.