WOMEN'S LZR RACER X BLACK - OPEN BACK
Speedo Womens's sizing chart
LZR Racer X
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
Women’s Tech Suits:
* Complete steps 1 through 6.
8. Once you’ve got it past your hips, slide the suit up over your chest.
9. Slip one arm at a time into the armholes, smoothing out any bunches or wrinkles carefully one last time. You may need help at this point.
10. Make sure the seams are where they’re supposed to be, and that the suit is properly adjusted, then turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are inside.
11. Turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are on the inside.
A - Height: To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot
B - Chest: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
E - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
This item is FINAL SALE. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted. Please refer to the sizing chart before ordering.
The LZR Racer X Kneeskin women’s performance swimsuit benefits from the LZR Racer CompreX technology. Therefore, the swimsuit stretches vertically but not horizontally. As a result, the LZR Racer X Kneeskin swimsuit allows the competitive swimmer a great freedom of movement during the strokes, while providing high muscle compression, thus reducing drag and improving muscle efficiency. The LZR Racer PulseLite Fabric and support seams make the LZR Racer X Kneeskin a light, powerful and durable high-performance swimming suit. This state-of-the-art swimsuit also comprises ab activators that promote an optimal body position in water. Moreover, the Laser Cut Precision Straps constitute an optimum balance between stretch and comfort.
- Open back
- FINA Approved
- Dual fabric construction, which offers higher levels of compression, combined with increased freedom of movement.
- LZR Racer Pulselite light, powerful & durable fabric.
- LZR Racer Comprex fabric for higher compression.
- LZR Racer CompreX uses one way stretch technology, stretching vertically, allowing swimmers freedom of movement during their stroke. It is resistant to horizontal stretch providing high compression and reducing drag but increasing the muscles efficiency.
- Laser cut straps provides the optimum balance between stretch and comfort.
- Ab activators helps to promote optimal body position in water.
- Unique X design that makes the support seams light, powerful and durable.
- Fully bonded seams.
- Compared to the LZR Elite 2 swimsuit, take one size up.
|Composition||65% Nylon / 35% LYCRA Spandex|