WOMEN'S POWERSKIN CARBON AIR 2 - OPEN BACK
Arena Women's Powerskin Carbon Air 2 Sizing Chart
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
The fit of a swimsuit should be based upon your individual needs and preferences. This size guide refers to competition suits, which are designed to fit the body tightly, in order to provide superior muscle compression. These suits are designed to be worn for short lengths of time, and therefore if you wish to train in one, for your comfort we recommend purchasing a larger size
|SIZE US||BREAST||WAIST||HIPS||TORSO LOOP|
HOW TO PUT ON A RACING SWIMSUIT?
A few simple steps will help you stay calm and get your suit on efficiently:
*First and foremost, make sure your body is completely dry and your fingernails are short, to avoid damaging the material.
1. Turn up the bottom of each leg so the silicone grip strip is on the outside.
2. Carefully put it on, one leg at a time, pulling up the material little by little, like tights.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Make sure it fits tightly at the crotch, and that you’ve gathered up as much material as possible at the hips in order to be able to pull it over your buttocks more easily.
5. Slide the suit up over your hips.
6. Make sure the inside grip strips are placed about one inch above the start of each buttock.
Women’s Tech Suits:
* Complete steps 1 through 6.
8. Once you’ve got it past your hips, slide the suit up over your chest.
9. Slip one arm at a time into the armholes, smoothing out any bunches or wrinkles carefully one last time. You may need help at this point.
10. Make sure the seams are where they’re supposed to be, and that the suit is properly adjusted, then turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are inside.
11. Turn the cuffs back down, so the grip strips are on the inside.
B - Chest: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
E - Torso loop: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
Powerskin Carbon-AIR² is the brand new racing design.
The construction of this women’s open-back tech suit was tweaked for ultimate flexibility and unified hydrodynamics.
The exterior shell is made with a single piece of fabric for zero stitching, 100% comfort and drag-free speed. Inside the new 3-piece lining design lets your body stretch even further for total range of motion.
This lightweight kneeskin is integrated with horizontal bands of carbon fibre that lock down on muscles for enhanced support and control.
Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing, Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level. A FINA-approved design.
|Composition||65% Polyamide / 34% Elastane / 1% Carbon Fiber|